PerMix North America
Since 1954 PerMix has been leading the industry in Plow Mixer technology, manufacturing Vale Added Engineered products that outperform our competitors, offer the best warranty, while also guaranteeing the best price.
PerMix Dual Shaft Fluidized Zone Mixer Introduction
The PerMix Fluidized Bed Mixer / Twin Shaft Paddle Mixer is a fast mixer with high efficiency, which can also be known as Fluidizing Mixer, Fluidized Zone Mixer, Non-gravity Mixer or Zero-gravity Mixer. The Fluidized Bed Mixer / Twin Shaft Paddle Mixer is applied to prepare a homogeneous mixture despite of particle size, shape and density. When the small amount of powder additives or liquid is required to be added into the bulk material, Fluidized BedMixer / Twin Shaft Paddle Mixers are able to achieve fast and precision mixing with high capacity.
The PerMix PFB series Fluidized Bed Mixer / Twin Shaft Paddle Mixer Non-gravity Mixerconsists of paddles with special angles that are mounted on twin shafts in a ‘W’ shaped trough. During operation, the two shafts are rotating in opposite direction. The paddles sweep the entire bottom of both troughs, and materials are lifted floating between the two shafts (as zero-gravity zone) by the centrifugal force generated by the paddles. At this weightless zone, mixing of materials of different density is easy and fast because material particle can move freely and randomly, regardless of particle size and density. This brings a rapid and highly homogenous mixing.
- Very fast mixing to supply a typical mixing time from 10 seconds to only 1 minute
- Free particle movement
- Minimal heat and low shear for shear and heat sensitive materials (Due to the fact that low friction without shear in this non-gravity zone is generated, this makes the PerMix PFB series Fluidized Bed Mixer / Twin Shaft Paddle Mixer an ideal machine for fragile products that can’t tolerate rough handling, even flakes or spray dried bodies remaining intact after mixing.)
- Easy cleaning and hygienic design with minimal blind corners
- Low maintenance
- Big bomb bay door for fast discharging & reduced segregation
- Liquid addition by spray balls, nozzles, or dripping pipes
- Leading edges of the ribbons can be coated by Tungsten Carbide for very abrasive materials.
- Intensive choppers to break lumps
- Various drive system (single motor/gearbox with chain; dual motor/gearbox, single motor with dual gearbox)
a. Chemical Industry
Detergents, Color pigments, Fertilizers, Explosives, Boric acid, Carbon, Fly ash, Fungicides, Soda ash
b. Building Industry
Dry mortar, Blended cements, Tile adhesives/grouting, Brick facings, Cement & Fibers, Flooring materials, Joint compounds, Road lining materials
c. Environmental Applications
Fly ash conditioning, Filter dust treatment, Sewage sludge, Food waste
d. Feed Industry
Animal feed, Mineral premixes, Aqua / fish feed, Pet food, Dairy additives
e. Food Industry
Instant drinks/soups, Infant milk powder, Flour/bread/bakery mixes, Frozen vegetables, Treatment of spices
f. Pharmaceutical Industry
Vitamin mixes, Medical mixes